Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Searching for some inspiration:


Still seeking some inspiration. So i thought...why not try one of these:



1. What type of diamond cut do you like?
I actually like princess cut, however, while hubby and I were engagement ring shopping...i realized, my finger does in fact look better in a round. And, i looove my ring!



2. If you are married when is your anniversary? If not what month
would you like to be married in?

Our anniversary is October 10, 2010: 10-10-10...and i bet hubby can't ever forget our day!! I've always LOVED October weddings. Our day was PERFECT! Not too cold, and not too hot, and we were married at sunset! :) PERFECTION.

3. What were or would you like your wedding colors to be?
My colors were Ivory, Black, and Gold. I looooved my colors, and if i could do it all over again, I'd still pick them!

4. How many bridesmaids did or would you have at your wedding?
I honestly originally didn't want any. I know that is really mean, but I'm not big on making a big deal, and having a bunch of women fight/argue over what they want etc etc. But, i ended up picking my best friend and my cousin. They are the closest to me...and i know that down the line, they will always be there for me. I didn't want to pick girls that in 5 years i look back on my wedding pics and have people ask "who is that?". These two are forever a part of me.

5. How long have you been married?
We've been married 7 amazing months! :)

6. Where did you go on your Honeymoon?
San Francisco! We originally were going to go to Dominican Republic, but since October is Hurricane season we decided to stay in the States. WE LOVED SAN FRAN!!! :) SOO ROMANIC!!!

1 comment:

  1. love your wedding colors! My husband and I are going to San Francisco next month - can you recommend cool things to go see & do?

    ReplyDelete