Tuesday, July 19, 2011

17W5D POST

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 17 weeks 5 days preggo.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of last doctor's visit (July 7) i have gained 8 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!!! I've pretty much out gown most of my regular pants and some of my shirts are becoming too short. :(
Sleep:  Some days YES, some days NO. I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom...so it kind of interrupts my sleep. I've also been getting achy hips..so my mom got me a body pillow (best invention EVER). Hubby seems to think it's his though.
Best Moment this week: I guess...finally accepting that I'm ACTUALLY looking prego, and not...bloated. It's kind of cute...my stomach is getting bigger...and my body isn't (except my boobs, I've grown a whole cup! My mom said 'this is only the begining')
Gender: It's a boy! We found out on July 1st. We are SUPER EXCITED...i've always wanted a boy first (i love the idea of 'big brothers' because i had one)
Movement:
Don't know if what I'm feeling is the baby, or if it's my imagination. Kinda feels like an eye twitch...or sometimes Gas. My sister-in-law and cousin said that it feels like water moving around, but i haven't felt that. Maybe my baby is just different. LOL
Food Cravings: Still not craving anything...i am really getting lazy though. I'm not cooking as much as i used to :(
Food Aversions: Nothing really...
How i'm feeling: My back continues to bother me...:( But it's more when i sit for long extended periods of time, or i'm not comfortable..
What I am looking forward to:
Dying my hair (with HENNA) this weekend. Hopefully i wont have Pregnant head anymore...
Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: 
An ONION!
Week 17: Onion
Average size: 5.1 in, 5.9 oz

Skeleton is hardening, and fat is accumulating...


Weekly Thoughts: I've already started to plan his nursery in my head. I'm so excited to start decorating. What are your thoughts on buying second hand??
 
 
and here is my very first(Shared with blog world), Preggo pic.
17W5D
sorry for the bad quality cell phone pic....and excuse me, i'm at the bathroom at work...but it definitely shows my baby bump.


 

1 comment:

  1. Your baby bump is SO cute! Love it!!

    In terms of buying things secondhand, I've read to avoid buying cribs, carseats & strollers used due to the ever changing safety information. But I think you can get away with buying lots of other things secondhand.

    ReplyDelete