Monday, January 24, 2011

Hi there.

My first blog post.

So...here it is. My very first "blog" post. I don't know where to begin....Hmmm.

I've been contemplating the idea of having my own blog for some time now...but for one reason or another...i always get sidetracked...and I'm always thinking too hard of what I want to write about.
Recently, I've found some extra time on my hands, and i think this will be a great way for me to "vent"...and trust me...i have a lot of VENTING to do.

I guess, I'll just start from here...and now...and introduce myself.

My name is "Cole". Cole is not my real name...but that's what you can call me...(for now-at least until i feel more comfortable with putting my real name out in blog-land). I married my Husband, "Mr. Cole" on October 10th of last year (10-10-10). 

I've known MC for about 5 1/2 years.  We met on a camping trip on forth of July of 2005, and we've been together ever since. We started dating in August that same year...and started living together in November (Yep, 3 months after meeting for the first time-cool huh?). I guess you can say...we moved a little "fast"...but I like to say....it was just "meant to be"...and honestly, I wouldn't change a thing!

Ok....so...that was a really short introduction of myself and a little glimpse of my life for the past 5 1/2 years...but i'm sure i'll go into more detail about it later in the blog (i'm almost 100% positive i will blab about our relationship/families/lives/love/etc.), So bare with me.  I'm going to post again, really soon. I think i just need some more ammo (Aka coffee).

xox
COLE

2 comments:

  1. so glad you made a blog! you're going to love it, it's so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bunny! After reading yours...i just knew this was right for me! We're going to be great blogging buddies!! ;)

    ReplyDelete