Thursday, April 7, 2011

Paint swatches, Oh MY!

OK, i must admit it...every single time i go to Lowe's or Home Depot, i stop by the Paint Department...just to check out the different colors. For some reason...i know the colors have been the same for years now...but I'm drawn to the wall of paint swatches like a bug drawn to light. I stand there for about 45 minutes envisioning every room in my house a different color....and then...i do the unthinkable. I decide...to take a swatch from EVERY SINGLE COLOR...for NO REASON AT ALL. I put them in my purse...and NEVER LOOK AT THEM AGAIN (Well, until i decided it's time to clean out my purse---which is usually like once a month...and usually by this time I've made about 9 trips to Home Depot and Lowe's...therefore, i have about a gazillion little swatches, floating around in there! Please tell me I'm not alone here!!!

I was checking out some blogs, and i found this idea...that is super cute...especially since Easter is the around the corner...and also, i thought...you can totally use this for a kids party too....I'm sure it will look pretty cool.

You can find it here.

Just thought I'd share that with you. Hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday!! Anyone else have any ideas with paint swatches?

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at the paint section (and the lighting section)! I saw this post too. It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love looking at paint colors!

    ReplyDelete