Thursday, March 31, 2011

Browsing through some blogs today, and found a few interesting/cool things:
This could really come in handy when you're at the store with your baby alone...and have to pee. LOL, where would you even put them while you're actually using the restroom? Never thought of this...but I'm sure this is a great invention!!


Oh, and this! How cool is this? I'm so tired of having my necklaces tangled up...because i never put them away at the end of the day. It's just a simple piece of wood/twig...bolted to the wall!! awesome.



Well, that's all for now. Have you guys found some cool things on blogs/web recently? Please share!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, funny. All I can think of is someone in the next stall undoing the plastic hooks and then the baby comes crashing down. How horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! How crazy/mean would THAT BE!!!! HAHAHA. Oh boy. Maybe then, it's not that great of an invention! Whoops.

    ReplyDelete