Monday, March 14, 2011

twenty-six.


Today is my birthday, and I'm not feeling quite, birthday-ish. For some reason...26 sounds so much older than 25...and I DON'T like it. I don't like it one bit!!!!
This year has been so great to me...between marring my husband and moving/buying our first home...but "Exhausted" is a better word to describe it. All in all... everything is still going according to my plan and I'm exactly where i wanted to be at this age...and exactly...where i should be.
Happy Birthday to me!!

And now for the ABC's, I found this over at Becky's (*The Details are in the Fabric*) page!!

A - Age: 26 (AHH!)
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: dishes.
D - Dogs: I have two. Sebastian Charles (Yorkie-poo, 11 years young), and Bailey Fox (Mix breed-5 years young).
E - Essential start to your day: Letting the dogs out and COFFEE!! (OMG, Becky and I are soooo similar!!!)
F - Favorite color: turquoise
G - Gold or Silver: Silver/white gold! ;)
H - Height: About 5'5"ish
I - Instruments you play: As a child i played the violin and the flute (but i honestly don't remember how to play either of them...haven't touched either one since i was about 15)
J - Job Title: Program Analyst
K - Kids: None yet. Maybe one day! (Same as Becky!)
L - Live: Long Island (NY)
M - Mom's name: Francia
N - Nickname: Nic, Nikky, & Niks, and most recently Titi (short for auntie in spanish!)
O - Overnight hospital stays: Never...i'm petrofied of hospitals.
P - Pet Peeve - where do i begin!!!??!! My biggest pet peve with my hubby is him shaving and not cleaning the sink afterwards!! >=-0
Q - Quote from a movie: [Charlotte York to Big] I curse the day you were born! (S&TC the Movie)
R - Right/Left: Right.
S - Siblings - Older brother Michael.
T - Time you wake up: My alarm is set for 5:30, but i snooze till about 6:05, or whenever the dogs decide it's time to wake up (on weekends they are my alarm clock)
U - Underwear: Victoria's Secret, low rise thongs (most comfy).
V - Veggies you dislike: Eggplant....ewg!
W - What makes you run late: I'm always late...
X - Xrays you've had: Teeth
Y - Yummy food you make: I'm actually pretty good at anything...hehe
Z - Zoo animal: Leapords :)

No comments:

Post a Comment