Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flea findings (Part 1)

Ok, so...here is the thing. My name is Cole, and I’m a Flea Market-holic.
Yes...if there was ever a person, who is absolutely infatuated/obsessed with a flea market...that would be me.
The weather is starting to heat up here in NY (we're in the 40's and 50's)...so that means, FLEA MARKET SEASON IS FINALLY HERE!!! I've already gone twice, and I’ve decided that from now on...I’m going to share with all of you my findings (since some of them are so awesome, I need to share with SOMEONE!!) I usually go to the flea market with about 30 bucks in my pocket, and come out with a gazillion things. Last weekend, for instance...I picked up 2 big matching planters for the front of the house. They are actually made of plastic (which is way better than terracotta, because it wont chip/crack), and i love them. When I get home, I’m going to take pics of them (i promise)! They look a little empty...for now, since the weather isn't nice enough for me to start planting...but once i fill them with some lovely greens...they are going to look awesome greeting my guest at the door. They are so very grand...and for $12! I couldn't resist.
Then, i found a chandelier for $7!!!!! YES!! You got that right, a SEVEN DOLLAR CHANDELIER!!! Ugh, i wish i was home, so I can take pics to show off!! Its so pretty, and i know exactly where it's going to go!! My bedroom!  I also got a Authentic Chloe purse, for 9 bucks!!! Can you believe that!!!??!!

I've decided I’m going to start a weekly "FLEA FINDS" blog...about what I find every weekend! And when I get home, I’m going to take pics of all the things I got last weekend.
I am so excited it's Thursday, because that means, only 2 more days till i get to go back!! ;) Do any of you frequent any flea markets in your area?? What are some of your findings?! I’m dying to know (and compare!)!! :)

Hope you all have a great day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment