Tuesday, March 1, 2011

some wedding pictures.

I really love looking at our wedding pictures. I still can't believe, it's all over!!! :( I secretly wish we could get married ALL OVER AGAIN...just to re-live these beautiful moments:












I really can't say it enough. My (Our) day...was exactly what i had envisioned in my head. It was perfect, in every single way. The weather was in the low 70s (PERFECT)....the sun set...exactly as we said our "i do's"...and i married my best friend.
PERFECT.


To my husband, whom I adore....
"My greatest good fortune in a life of brilliant experiences has been to find you, and to lead my life with you." - Winston Churchill


2 comments:

  1. Aww! So beautiful! I wish I could do my wedding all over again too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, right after the wedding...i felt so lost. I didn't have anything to do! All the planning...and then...nothing!! haha. I've found plenty to keep me busy since then...but i still miss all the fun parts!!

    ReplyDelete