Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Finally!

So, i think it's finally over.
I think...we're actually heading towards a relaxing spring...and an even better summer.
My life has been on fast forward since June 2009, when we got engaged. My sister-in-law was engaged a few months before me (Dec 08), and planned her wedding 23 days before mine, so it was one thing after another. Then, she found out she was prego...and was due in January...and that was another thing to plan for (bridal shower, bridal shower, wedding, wedding, baby shower, baby)...and now..after this weekend, for baby's baptism......i think our family is DONE with party planning...for a while (well, until baby's first birthday).
I'm feeling a little relieved. It's all over...and i feel like maybe, just maybe...i can start being a little bit more crafty...and a little bit more involved in my home decorating. I'm loving the fact that the weather is heating up (well, it's suppose to snow on Thursday...but not as much snow as we've seen in the past) and i'll be able to paint outdoors...and open my windows!!!

i have a few projects lined up...so i'm excited to share them all with you!! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a crazy year. I just found your blog and I will be following to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete